About Me

My photo
Tampa, Florida, United States
9 year US Army veteran I break out my service time as follows: 6 years in Military Intelligence and 3 years as a Cavalry Scout. I went into Electronics repair for 10 years and for the last 5 years I have been a Project Manager and Lean Six Sigma Change Agent.

Monday, January 30, 2012

Other updates

Greetings all

I have secured the domain name and have hosting. Going through the learning process to set up the site. Quick rundown.

Established hosting
Registered the site name
Trying to get the FTP software loaded
Plugged in the Word Press options

Then the wife and son came home. After that all fell apart and have to be a few days before I can get things going. So if you go to lean6leadership.com you will see nothing up. I should hopefully have someting goin on very shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment