About Me

My photo
Tampa, Florida, United States
9 year US Army veteran I break out my service time as follows: 6 years in Military Intelligence and 3 years as a Cavalry Scout. I went into Electronics repair for 10 years and for the last 5 years I have been a Project Manager and Lean Six Sigma Change Agent.

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

New Site still working

The upgrades and such for a new site is still a work in progress. I will be devoting some time to getting the pieces together. In the mean time I have been recording Episode 20. This one is a listener driven subject on incentives. I've recorded the first draft of the episode and intend to record the second today after I listen to it today.

Edits are in the work. Wife called me and the ring tone for her came in loud and clear and I was interrupted a few times and it is real bad. Also my headset got banged around pretty bad. It is functional but for how long I have no Idea. I will be purchasing a new one today.

Interesting things here as of tonight the local chapter of the APICS is having a short class on Lean and a bit of networking in the town in which I live. That takes place on 10 January 2012. I will not make it as I have other items to attend to. However I will be at the PMI Suncoast meeting on the 11th of January 2012. I am looking at other events to attend, about one a week in the area that I live.

Should I do another episode on Networking? If so please email me or leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment