About Me

My photo
Tampa, Florida, United States
9 year US Army veteran I break out my service time as follows: 6 years in Military Intelligence and 3 years as a Cavalry Scout. I went into Electronics repair for 10 years and for the last 5 years I have been a Project Manager and Lean Six Sigma Change Agent.

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Now Episode 23 Updates and What is Process.

In this episode I talk about what I am trying to do with the new website and where I want to go with all the ideas in my head. I also talk about what is continous improvement and process. This goes back over the basics in some ways. However it dose cover some higher level thinking in how to overcome reluctant management and serious resource constraints on projects.




This process of starting a new site and getting everything online takes a while. However I like the challenge. Everyday work, family, and this on the side makes for a very busy week. Not to mention keeps me out of a lot of trouble.





No comments:

Post a Comment