About Me

My photo
Tampa, Florida, United States
9 year US Army veteran I break out my service time as follows: 6 years in Military Intelligence and 3 years as a Cavalry Scout. I went into Electronics repair for 10 years and for the last 5 years I have been a Project Manager and Lean Six Sigma Change Agent.

Monday, February 6, 2012

Moving Day Scheduled

Well it looks like I have a moving day now. I will be conducting the transition starting now. All should be complete by February 28, 2012.

Over at http://lean6leadership.com/ I have a layout of what I will be doing for the first 12 to 15 podcast and the supporting blog items on the site under "site admin". Take a look as the functionality is now in place. I am still working on the widgets and other items to ensure I understand what I need to know about them. Also making sure that they do what I need them to do.

So leave a message here or at the usual places or even leave a comment there. I think you will like what I am going to do with all of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment