About Me

My photo
Tampa, Florida, United States
9 year US Army veteran I break out my service time as follows: 6 years in Military Intelligence and 3 years as a Cavalry Scout. I went into Electronics repair for 10 years and for the last 5 years I have been a Project Manager and Lean Six Sigma Change Agent.

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

A split podcast comming

I am starting with what I promised in knowledge retention. that will be the first 20 min. Then 2 min of begging you to make comments at any one of the many outlest I have put together. Then another 20 min of The Future of Lean, Six Sigma and Project Management.

Going to be a fun ride on this one. Did a full record in the car on monday. Went to a PMI meeting and had to make changes. Have the rerecord of the 1st segment done. Tonight on the way home I'll do a rerecord of The Future segment. I'll have it up on thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment