About Me

My photo
Tampa, Florida, United States
9 year US Army veteran I break out my service time as follows: 6 years in Military Intelligence and 3 years as a Cavalry Scout. I went into Electronics repair for 10 years and for the last 5 years I have been a Project Manager and Lean Six Sigma Change Agent.

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Future is change. The future has already happened.

Greetings

I went to a local chapter of the Project Management Institute (PMI) meeting last night. The presenter was the owner of a consulting company headquartered locally. The individual had a ton of experience in the IT industry. He has been working in it since before it was the IT industry.

Then today I listen to The Survival Podcast episode 819 http://www.thesurvivalpodcast.com/ and the host was talking about a very similar thing only from a diffrent perspective.

Change in technology was the subject of last nights discussion. Change to all brought about by technology was in the podcast.

I have every intention of discussing what is rumbling around in my head right now on the next podcast episode. However I need to get it structered in my head. however I will get a better post up here in the near future. I would recomend listening to the episode 819 of The Survival Podcast as I may refrence to it. This is not the first time this week I've heard refrences to the kinds of change coming. So that tells me the change has already happened and we do not realize it yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment