About Me

My photo
Tampa, Florida, United States
9 year US Army veteran I break out my service time as follows: 6 years in Military Intelligence and 3 years as a Cavalry Scout. I went into Electronics repair for 10 years and for the last 5 years I have been a Project Manager and Lean Six Sigma Change Agent.

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

The Podcast Process

Well I finally got the first Podcast up.

This was an interesting journey. First I had to get the correct software in my iPod to record the podcast. Then I went through two microphones before I could get a clean sound. After all of that it came down to recording several times.

Finally I had to learn to get it from the iPod to the hosting site. That was an experience. Not for the technical issues that was easy. It was more about time management issues. I have to squeeze this between work and home. I record the podcast in my car on the way home. Then I have to find a time to load it. Well I figure I can record on Wednesday and Thursday and have it loaded up on Fridays from now on. I'll get a full blown blog post up to support the podcast by the following Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment