About Me

My photo
Tampa, Florida, United States
9 year US Army veteran I break out my service time as follows: 6 years in Military Intelligence and 3 years as a Cavalry Scout. I went into Electronics repair for 10 years and for the last 5 years I have been a Project Manager and Lean Six Sigma Change Agent.

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Customer Relationships

I've had an experience this week where a small business had seriously broken processes. The processes were so broken that they had an individual quit while working on the job that affected me and my family directly.

This caused waste on orders that you would not have believed. I tried to help them out but they were to focused on being what they are that they only made the situation worse. How do you avoid this? Can you avoid this?

I will put this into the podcast this week. It goes well with the Voice of the Customer that I spoke about two episodes ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment