About Me

My photo
Tampa, Florida, United States
9 year US Army veteran I break out my service time as follows: 6 years in Military Intelligence and 3 years as a Cavalry Scout. I went into Electronics repair for 10 years and for the last 5 years I have been a Project Manager and Lean Six Sigma Change Agent.

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Next episode: LSS in fiction

Have you seen, heard, or read anywhere you can get references to Lean and or Six Sigma in use. I know 30 Rock keeps nailing Six Sigma for comedy purposes. Then there is Goldratts books. How about other places like the very short lived Factory on Spike. I have been re listening to World War Z on audio book, and there is a section in there where you listen to a bureaucrat discussing restarting war production with limited resources. This would be a great resource for a training exercise with Lean or even Project Management.

I will be talking about it in Episode 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment