About Me

My photo
Tampa, Florida, United States
9 year US Army veteran I break out my service time as follows: 6 years in Military Intelligence and 3 years as a Cavalry Scout. I went into Electronics repair for 10 years and for the last 5 years I have been a Project Manager and Lean Six Sigma Change Agent.

Friday, July 15, 2011

Lean and Six Sigma

I think that one of the hardest to teach and learn aspects of Lean Six Sigma transformations of a company are the soft skills. The hard tools and skills are relatively easy to teach and understand. Granted the statistics portions are a problem. However with practice you can learn how to use them.

The soft skills there is no place or circumstance in which you can practice them. Except in front of a mirror, a classroom, or on the job. I will Begin to discuss from my experience how best to employ the soft skills in various situations in this blog and go into more detail in an audio blog followed up with videos published on YouTube.

No comments:

Post a Comment