About Me

My photo
Tampa, Florida, United States
9 year US Army veteran I break out my service time as follows: 6 years in Military Intelligence and 3 years as a Cavalry Scout. I went into Electronics repair for 10 years and for the last 5 years I have been a Project Manager and Lean Six Sigma Change Agent.

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Back to Basics

What is it about the soft skills that are so hard to learn?

They are the unquantifialbe parts of the skill sets that are a must. These are the skills that are not able to be measured from cause and effect. However they can make or break a project.

These skills are aquired, as some would say, only through hard trial and error in day to day work and life. More on soft skills and how to build them up in the podcast.

No comments:

Post a Comment